http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sweet & Delightful (Berry71bleu August GDT)

What a thrill it is for me to be guest designing this month for none other than Berry71bleu.

I was very blessed to have been picked the winner of their July challenge with my 'Precious Ella' layout seen HERE and so I have been asked to come back this month to play along with their August challenge as a GDT.

The August challenge is a sketch challenge, created and hosted by Sandra.
You can find all details right HERE on the Berry71bleu blog.


My layout is a very bright and cheerful one, celebrating my sweet & delightful nieces 
enjoying a beautiful and happy Summer's day!


In addition to the beautiful background paper and flowers from Prima,
 I used a lot of 2Crafty Chipboard on my layout, starting off with the "Everyday Font L/C"
which I embossed using my Cuttlebug, then painted black.  
I then added a touch of metallic Perfect Pearls and some white. 
Also seen below are a small "Circle Revolution Frame" 
as well as a piece of the "Corner Flower Spray" 
which I both painted pink with some gray metallic mixed in.


I also used the Summer Fun "Word Circles Set 2".
 All the Word Circles Sets are a must-have as they come with 6 different circles each 
and are perfect for any type of layouts or projects.


The "Skeleton Leaves" are definitely a favorite of mine 
and I have ordered them a couple times, for fear of running out.
I added 2 different shades of green Luminarte silk glazes to them.


Here, you can see another piece of the "Corner Flower Spray".
I found that it went well with the linear design of the sketch.


And last, but certainly not least, the focal point of my layout 
(besides the beautiful picture of Ella and Daphne obviously!) 
is this pretty butterfly catcher from the 2Crafty "Catching Butterflies Pack"


Thank you so much to Berry71bleu for having me as a guest designer this month!

I hope that you will play along with this fun sketch challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment