http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Friday, April 3, 2015

Kaisercraft Design Team 2015 Entry

Hello all!

I am very happy to share with you my blog entry for the 2015 Kaisercraft Design Team Call Out!

I have been a fan of Kaisercraft ever since my very first blog post back in January 2011.  
Actually, Kaisercraft is the reason why I created this blog as I wanted to participate in 
one of their Saturday Sketch challenges.  You can see the post HERE!  I was ecstatic to 
find out a couple weeks later that I won the challenge.  Now, here I am, more than 4 years later, 
and I am thrilled with all that I've accomplished since, gathering so many wonderful followers, joining amazing DTs and sharing numerous projects that have all inspired you in 
their own special way I hope.

Today, I have 3 very special projects to share with you, using some of my favorite
 Kaisercraft products, starting with this very shabby chic and romantic layout:


What I love most about Kaisercraft is that they produce the most beautiful paper collections, 
for every taste and every style.  The collection used on wedding layout is rightly called 
'On This Day' and you can view it HERE.  It's one of my favorites!  



I added many embellishments also from Kaisercraft, including their famous 
Wooden Flourishes (Leaves, Love and Cherish, Birds), 
Rhinestone Flourishes (Classic - Island Lagoon), 
Paper Blooms (Buttercream, Coral, Fire Red), Mini Paper Blooms (Fire Red), 
Pearl Brads and Metal Embellishments (Key).



Kaisercraft also offers top of the line templates (stencils) to help create 
awesome textured effect on layout backgrounds and any mixed media project. 
 On this page, I used the Wheat template with molding paste.


For my next project, I created this Twelve Frame Photo Display
using the adorable Teddy Bear's Picnic collection!


I started by painting the wooden frame with Kaisercraft acrylic paint
and then had fun mix and matching the different paper patterns to make a nice collage
in the different photo frames, perfect for a baby's nursery.


Other Kaisercraft products used are:
Wooden Flourishes (Leaves, Locks and Hinges, Padlocks, Mixed Designs) 



And last, but not least, here is a set of cards created with the beautiful vintage
Hidden Treasures collection which is another favorite of mine.


Along with the papers from Hidden Treasures, I used lots of the Collectables pieces 
including these beautiful Babuska dolls and many gorgeous flower images.



Other Kaisercraft products used are Hidden Treasures rubons, 
Wooden Flourishes (Locks and Hinges, Roses), Paper Blooms (Black) 
and Mini Paper Blooms (Coconut, Black, Honey).


I really hope that you enjoyed my projects today.

Keep your fingers crossed for me! :)




8 comments:

  1. Your work is so beautiful! That teddy bear display board is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica! Your kind words are greatly appreciated! :)

      Delete
  2. So beautiful Nicole!! Best of luck with your application.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look beautiful! All the best with your application!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous! Love all 3 of ur entry projects! Best of luck xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amanda! It would surely be a dream come true to get on the Kaisercraft DT! I love ALL their products although I don't own much of the newer stuff because they're hard to get by where I'm from. I just know that I would be the perfect fit for this DT and that I would not disappoint. *keeping my fingers and toes crossed*

      Delete