http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Under the Pink
(Off the Rail Scrapbooking DT Reveal)



This is a very exciting post for me as it is my very first as DT for

Learn all about Off the Rails Scrapbooking right HERE!

The OTR Design Team is broken up into two teams. Team 1 (my team!) and team 2. 
There are 10 Designers in each team and each team contributes, in turn, 
to the blog every two months, which means that I will be sharing with you 
my OTR creations every second month.  On the months that I am not creating 
a project, I will still share with you the monthly challenge to inspire you to play along.
First reveal is on the 1st of the month and 2nd reveal goes live on the 15th.
I will also be preparing a tutorial based on my monthly project that 
will be shared on here and on the OTR blog a bit later in the month.

This month, Off the Rails Scrapbooking is offering you not one, 
but TWO beautiful mood palettes to choose from as inspiration


or


If either of these mood palettes inspire you to create,
then link up HERE by the end of the month!
You will see all the amazing creations of Team A's 1st reveal and 
click HERE to see the creations of the 2nd reveal (including yours truly).

This month's sponsor is Pam Kuhn from Kaszazz.
Pam is offering a $25 gift voucher to our winner for April.



Now let's take a look at my layout!


Obviously, you can tell by the title and the touches of pink throughout my page
that I was chose the 2nd mood palette as inspiration.



The chipboard used is from 2Crafty and the cute pink flowers are from Petaloo.



If you're curious as to how I created the stitch pattern on my background,
come back to visit on April 29th for my OTR tutorial!


2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely Nicole, I love the stitching too.. enjoy your time on OTR DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous layout Nicole! You nailed the colours!

    ReplyDelete