http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Happy Bookworm
(ScrapBerry's DT & Scrapki-wyzwaniowo May Challenge)


For my 1st ScrapBerry's DT reveal this month, I have created a layout 
with my absolutely favorite ScrapBerry's paper collection, 'Words Live Forever'.  


Take a look at these gorgeous papers:


 Just the name of this line in itself is so endearing to me as I've always loved 
writing and reading, so of course WORDS... enough that I pursued 
my post-secondary education with a major in English and a minor in French, 
specializing in classical literature. So needless to say, I've read my fair share of books!

it was just the perfect inspiration that I needed to kickstart my project.
The challenge is to be inspired by books and the pages inside them.


I couldn't have asked for a better combination!

And now let's take a look at some close-ups of my layout.

I chose beautiful background paper lined with books with some fabulous 
book print paper peaking from underneath.  The book print flag, arrow
and heart are handmade embellishments from Charms Creations.


I thought that it would be cool to incorporate 6 of my all time favorite books
on my page somehow so I googled the covers and printed them on photo paper.  


For all you book lovers out there, I strongly suggest any of these!


Of course, I incorporated several ScrapBerry's embellishments on my page,
including lots of classic images from the Postcards For Pennies 
and Memos papers.  I also used brads from the Once Upon A Winter 
collection (yes Winter!!) and pretty paper and resin flowers.


And finally, look at this gorgeous image (free desktop wallpaper)
that I found on Google and absolutely knew I had to use!


And there you go!  A very 'WORDY' page paying homage to my love of books.

Thank you to ScrapBerry's and Charms Creations for the scrappy supplies
and Scrapki-wyzwaniowo for the fabulous challenge for inspiration!

ScrapBerry's supply list:
SCB220609300X - 12x12 Paper Collection - Words Live Forever
(7th Street Library, Stopwatches, New York Headlines,
Postcards for Pennies, Memos)
SCB300215 - Paper Flowers - Cherry Blossoms White & Blue
SCB300103 - Paper Flowers - Gardenia White
SCB250001091 - Resin Flowers - Chrysanthemums For Wedding 2
SCB340978 - Brads - Once Upon a Winter



4 comments:

  1. Perfect photo for the papers! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, it's awesome! I love your LO! So fantastic background, and theme <3 And all that books <3 I'm a book worm too :) Thank you for joining us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow Happy project. Thanks for playing at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete